Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

September 6, 2010

Where has the time gone?  First things first... I apologize for not keeping up here.  If you ever want to know what's going on before this is updated, check in at Facebook or Twitter.  You can always drop us an email and say "Hey update me!"  LOL

August few by!  School started for the boys as they began attending a small Christian school.  Melissa is being home schooled again.  We are still traveling on the weekends and staying busy during the week.  Darin works everyday we are home.  No rest for the weary while on itinerate!

We had some great services in August.  Our monthly support is up.... I was told I need to recalculate.  I may have been doing it wrong.  Which is good for us!  LOL  Our cash account is doing great!  We have not had our account in red yet - so that is GREAT!

Hope you are all doing well.  This is short - because we haven't been home long and I am exhausted.  I will try to post again SOON.  Also, if you read this, please, comment and say Yes I read this!  If I am not getting too many readers here, I may delete and not worry about keeping up here.

Love to all!  Keep praying for us.

Sleeping-head - Joy

1 comment:

  1. I keep up with your blog....but here is a thought....if you plan to keep the newsletters going I wonder if you can just insert those into your blog. That way if family or friends who do not receive your newsletter can keep up here. Putting the newsletter here would also eliminate "double" the work. Also, if you ever stop newsletters then you will have this blog to take its place. I would not delete your blog....you never know if you need it in the future. Also, do you link your blog to fb? This will gain more readers here as well. Just a few thoughts....one more thing....it looks like you have some followers...let me know if i can answer any questions or help. cline.rita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete